Telemarketing refers to the business of marketing goods or services via telephone. It is the act of selling, promoting a product or process to the prospective customers over the phone. For telemarketing to be a success, you must have specific practices in place that you’ve mastered unlike any other.
B2B telemarketing practices that can help produce the sales you need for a profitable year. When engaging with a consumer on the phone, he or she likely has tolerance for only a few seconds before they decide whether to continue the conversation or hang up. Even with a quality script, it’s still possible to turn the off consumer in just a few words. Therefore, stick to the most persuasive bits of information that will generate interest. This means the information must be relevant to the contact or you will have quickly lost their attention. Therefore, focus on building relationships so you can upsell and cross-sell at any given opportunity.
This expands your reach and lowers the cost associated with securing a sale. At the end of the day, telemarketing is both lucrative and challenging. As a result, you must make the most out of every interaction.
DK Business Patron offshore Telemarketing services include
• Telemarketing lead management
• Lead Generation Services
• Decision Maker Contacts
• Appointment Setting Services
• Database Selling Services
• Market Intelligence Services
• Product Promotion
• Research Surveys and Polling
• Customer Satisfaction
• Telephone and Web-Based Business Development
• Up Sell Campaigns
• Direct Mail Follow-up Services
• Seminar Population
Why use Telemarketing?
• It is cost-effective when compared to hiring salespeople
• Reach out to customers across the world with telemarketing
• Easily market products/services to existing & potential customers
• Find out if customers are interested in your product/service right away
Contact us for Outsource Telemarketing Services and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.